Home Cooks > Recipes > Citrus Ginger Fish Wrapped in Parchment
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
4 firm, white fish fillets (sea bass, halibut
or red snapper), about 1-1/2 pounds
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange peel
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Sesame Oil
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
1 large green onion and top, julienned
- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, orange peel and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly. Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake in 450ºF. oven 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2 grams