(Yield: 4 servings)
4 firm, white fish fillets (sea bass, halibut
or red snapper), about 1-1/2 pounds
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange peel
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
1 large green onion and top, julienned
- Cut parchment paper into four 14-inch squares; fold each square in half. Unfold; place 1 fillet next to crease of each square.
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, orange peel and juice, sesame oil and ginger; spoon mixture evenly over fillets and sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly. Place packages on large baking sheet; let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake in 450ºF. oven 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer packages to individual plates; unroll and pull back edges to serve.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2 grams
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.