Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
5-pound fresh or thawed duckling, cut up
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Trim off excess fat from duckling pieces. Rinse pieces; drain and pat dry. Score skin with diagonal slashes 1 inch apart. Place pieces, skin side up, on rack in shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 350ºF. oven 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine teriyaki baste & glaze, marmalade, sherry and pepper; remove and reserve 1/4 cup glaze mixture.
- Drain off pan drippings. Turn oven temperature to broil and raise oven rack 5 to 7 inches from heat.
- Brush duckling pieces thoroughly with remaining glaze mixture. Broil, skin side down, 5 minutes.
- Turn pieces over; brush again with glaze mixture. Broil 5 minutes longer, or until skin is crisp.
- Blend reserved glaze mixture with 1/4 cup water in small saucepan; bring to boil.
- Serve duckling pieces with warm sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.