(Yield: 4 servings)
5-pound fresh or thawed duckling, cut up
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Trim off excess fat from duckling pieces. Rinse pieces; drain and pat dry. Score skin with diagonal slashes 1 inch apart. Place pieces, skin side up, on rack in shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 350ºF. oven 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine teriyaki baste & glaze, marmalade, sherry and pepper; remove and reserve 1/4 cup glaze mixture.
- Drain off pan drippings. Turn oven temperature to broil and raise oven rack 5 to 7 inches from heat.
- Brush duckling pieces thoroughly with remaining glaze mixture. Broil, skin side down, 5 minutes.
- Turn pieces over; brush again with glaze mixture. Broil 5 minutes longer, or until skin is crisp.
- Blend reserved glaze mixture with 1/4 cup water in small saucepan; bring to boil.
- Serve duckling pieces with warm sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.