Home Cooks > Recipes > Tuscan Chicken & White Bean Soup
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
6 chicken thighs (about 2 lbs.), boned
1 bunch Italian parsley, divided
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup diced carrot
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves, crumbled
1 can (15 oz.) cannelli, navy or great Northern beans
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- Place chicken and 1/2 parsley bunch in Dutch oven or large saucepan; pour in 3 cups water and soy sauce. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard parsley. Stir in onion, celery, carrot and marjoram. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, discard skin from chicken. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and chop remaining parsley leaves.
- Stir beans and vinegar into pan; bring to boil. Add chicken pieces; simmer 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- To serve, sprinkle chopped parsley over each serving.