(Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup sesame seed, toasted
3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons margarine
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- Combine sesame seed, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper in shallow pan or plate.
- Melt margarine in small skillet; remove from heat and stir in soy sauce. Coat both sides of chicken, 1 piece at a time, with margarine mixture, then with sesame seed mixture. Arrange chicken, side by side, on large rack on foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 375ºF. oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.