(Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup sesame seed, toasted
3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons margarine
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- Combine sesame seed, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper in shallow pan or plate.
- Melt margarine in small skillet; remove from heat and stir in soy sauce. Coat both sides of chicken, 1 piece at a time, with margarine mixture, then with sesame seed mixture. Arrange chicken, side by side, on large rack on foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 375ºF. oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar and 3 Tbsp. water in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils. Remove from heat; stir in sesame oil.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.