(Yield: 4 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 pounds lamb cubes for kabobs
4 (12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, wine, pepper, oil, oregano and garlic; remove and reserve 3 Tbsp.
- Pour remaining teriyaki mixture over lamb in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread meat onto skewers, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Place kabobs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 12 to 15 minutes (for medium), or to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved teriyaki mixture. *Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.