(Yield: 4 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 pounds lamb cubes for kabobs
4 (12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, wine, pepper, oil, oregano and garlic; remove and reserve 3 Tbsp.
- Pour remaining teriyaki mixture over lamb in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
- Thread meat onto skewers, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Place kabobs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 12 to 15 minutes (for medium), or to desired doneness, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved teriyaki mixture. *Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.