(Yield: 4 servings)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 large zucchini (about 1 lb.)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
8 (12-inch) metal skewers
- Remove fillet from bottom of each chicken breast half; cut remaining piece crosswise into 5 equal strips.
- Cut each zucchini diagonally into 8 slices.
- Combine less sodium teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil and oregano; pour over chicken and zucchini in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
- Thread chicken and zucchini alternately on skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center. (Or, broil kabobs on rack of broiler pan 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.)
If you like this, try...
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.