(Yield: 4 servings)
4 thawed lobster tails (about 8 oz. each)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning
1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut along underside of lobster tails with scissors. Peel back soft undershell; discard. Bend tails to crack shell or insert long skewers lengthwise between shell and meat to prevent curling.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, parsley, ginger, lemon & pepper seasoning and paprika; brush lobster meat with sauce.
- Cook lobster, meat side up, on grill 5 to 6 inches from heat source, 7 minutes.
- Turn tails over; brush shell with sauce and cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until meat loses transparency.
- Serve immediately with remaining sauce. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 3 grams
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.