(Yield: 4 servings)
4 thawed lobster tails (about 8 oz. each)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon lemon & pepper seasoning
1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut along underside of lobster tails with scissors. Peel back soft undershell; discard. Bend tails to crack shell or insert long skewers lengthwise between shell and meat to prevent curling.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, parsley, ginger, lemon & pepper seasoning and paprika; brush lobster meat with sauce.
- Cook lobster, meat side up, on grill 5 to 6 inches from heat source, 7 minutes.
- Turn tails over; brush shell with sauce and cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, or until meat loses transparency.
- Serve immediately with remaining sauce. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 3 grams
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.