(Yield: 7 to 8 dozen)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1-1/4 teaspoons garlic juice
1 teaspoon sugar
6 plain bagels
- Blend soy sauce, oil, garlic juice, sugar and 2 Tbsp. water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cut 3 bagels crosswise in half into semi-circles; lay on cut edge and cut into 7 or 8 thin slices.
- Brush both sides of slices lightly and evenly with soy sauce mixture, stirring mixture frequently. Place slices, in single layer, on large baking sheet.
- Bake in 250ºF. oven 45 minutes.
- Remove chips to wire racks; cool completely. Repeat procedure with remaining bagels and soy sauce mixture.
- Store chips in well-sealed plastic bags.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.