(Yield: 7 to 8 dozen)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1-1/4 teaspoons garlic juice
1 teaspoon sugar
6 plain bagels
- Blend soy sauce, oil, garlic juice, sugar and 2 Tbsp. water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Cut 3 bagels crosswise in half into semi-circles; lay on cut edge and cut into 7 or 8 thin slices.
- Brush both sides of slices lightly and evenly with soy sauce mixture, stirring mixture frequently. Place slices, in single layer, on large baking sheet.
- Bake in 250ºF. oven 45 minutes.
- Remove chips to wire racks; cool completely. Repeat procedure with remaining bagels and soy sauce mixture.
- Store chips in well-sealed plastic bags.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.