(Yield: 4 servings)
1 block (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, drained
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
3/4 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes; drain on several layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar in bowl; stir in chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add onion and green pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and sweet & sour sauce; reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir 1 minute. Gently stir in tofu and oranges; cook until heated through.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.