(Yield: 4 servings)
1 block (14 to 16 oz.) firm tofu, drained
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares
1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
3/4 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes; drain on several layers of paper towels 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sugar in bowl; stir in chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add onion and green pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and sweet & sour sauce; reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir 1 minute. Gently stir in tofu and oranges; cook until heated through.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.