(Yield: 6 servings)
5 large cloves garlic, peeled
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 packages (9 oz. each) frozen cut green beans,
thawed and drained
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thinly slice 4 garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in wok or small saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook about 2 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Mince remaining garlic clove.
- Remove and reserve 1 tablespoon garlic oil. (Pour remaining garlic oil in container. Cover and refrigerate; use within a few days.)
- Return reserved oil to same pan; heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans and minced garlic; stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; pour in stir-fry sauce. Cook, stirring, until beans are coated with sauce.
- Just before serving, sprinkle "garlic chips" over beans.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.