(Yield: 6 servings)
5 large cloves garlic, peeled
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 packages (9 oz. each) frozen cut green beans,
thawed and drained
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thinly slice 4 garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in wok or small saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook about 2 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Mince remaining garlic clove.
- Remove and reserve 1 tablespoon garlic oil. (Pour remaining garlic oil in container. Cover and refrigerate; use within a few days.)
- Return reserved oil to same pan; heat over medium-high heat. Add green beans and minced garlic; stir-fry 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low; pour in stir-fry sauce. Cook, stirring, until beans are coated with sauce.
- Just before serving, sprinkle "garlic chips" over beans.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.