(Yield: 4 appetizer servings)
2 pounds pork loin back ribs, sawed in half across bones
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in single layer in 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish; cover. Microwave on High 10 minutes; turn ribs over and rotate dish 1/2 turn. Microwave on High 5 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from baking dish and place in large bowl.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and garlic. Pour over ribs; toss to coat all pieces. Marinate 1 hour, turning ribs over frequently.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.