Home Cooks > Recipes > Crispy Garlic Rib Appetizers
Yield: Yield: 4 appetizer servings
2 pounds pork loin back ribs, sawed in half across bones
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in single layer in 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish; cover. Microwave on High 10 minutes; turn ribs over and rotate dish 1/2 turn. Microwave on High 5 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from baking dish and place in large bowl.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and garlic. Pour over ribs; toss to coat all pieces. Marinate 1 hour, turning ribs over frequently.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy.