(Yield: 4 servings)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
5 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 pound tiger prawns (21 to 25 count), peeled and deveined
2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine 2 Tbsp. cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce in small bowl; stir in prawns.
- Combine 2/3 cup water, remaining 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, 2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and garlic.
- Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut into thin slices.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add prawns and stir-fry 2-1/2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli, onion and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp. water; cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in prawns and teriyaki sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.