Home Cooks > Recipes > Tiger Prawns in Garlic Sauce
(Yield: 4 servings) 2 tablespoons cornstarch
5 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 pound tiger prawns (21 to 25 count), peeled and deveined
2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine 2 Tbsp. cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce in small bowl; stir in prawns.
- Combine 2/3 cup water, remaining 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, 2-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and garlic.
- Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces. Peel stalks; cut into thin slices.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add prawns and stir-fry 2-1/2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add broccoli, onion and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp. water; cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in prawns and teriyaki sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.