Holiday Desserts—Saving the Best for Last!
Holidays are the perfect time to go all out with elegant appetizers, hearty main dishes and best of all, luscious, indulgent desserts! Keep your pantry stocked with Kikkoman Pearl® Organic Soymilk and Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, and you’ll be ready to whip up delicious desserts for any occasion.
- Dairy-free desserts are as easy as pie with Kikkoman Pearl® Organic Soymilk. In many recipes, it can be used just like dairy milk. For a real “show stopper,” make Peppermint Chocolate Mousse with Kikkoman Pearl® Chocolate Organic Soymilk and serve in individual ramekins, garnished with chocolate cookie crumbs and a peppermint stick.
- If you’re going to a potluck, try this easy recipe for Tropical Pudding Pie with Kikkoman Pearl® Creamy Vanilla Organic Soymilk. And if you place it in a disposable foil pan, you won’t have to worry about bringing home the right dish!
- Wow guests at your holiday party with Apple-Cranberry Crisp, which gets its crispy topping from Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs, cinnamon and sugar.
- Looking for something sweet to bake for a holiday brunch? Crunchy Topping Coffee Cake is always a favorite, and our version, featuring a panko, pecan and brown sugar topping scented with cinnamon, is a real crowd pleaser.
- With a few boxes of cook-and-serve pudding mix next to your stash of Kikkoman Pearl® Organic Soymilk, you’re ready to turn out a lactose-free Butterscotch Pudding in minutes. Just substitute Pearl for dairy milk and serve warm or cold, with crisp cookies on the side.