Grill Up a Graduation Celebration!
Walking across the stage to receive a diploma that rewards years of study, in front of proud family and friends, is a big moment in anyone’s life. Are you planning a celebration for your favorite June grad? A barbeque fits the bill—you can do a lot of the preparation ahead of time, and when the big day arrives, just fire up the grill and cook up a graduation feast.
- Skewer some colorful Coconut Shrimp & Mango Kabobs and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them. Brush with a mixture of Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze and coconut for a tropical treat.
- It’s so easy to add flavor to poultry, meat, seafood and even vegetables with Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, Teriyaki Baste & Glaze and Teriyaki Takumi Collection Sauces. You can use them straight from the bottle to save time when you’d rather be celebrating than cooking. Using a sealable plastic bag for marinating, instead of a bowl, saves on clean-up time, too.
- Prepare a couple of crowd-pleasing cold salads ahead of time. Pasta salad is always a winner, like Chilled Peanut Noodle Salad made with Kikkoman Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce and Pearl® Organic Soymilk Original or Refreshing Cold Noodle Salad with the citrusy kick of Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce.
- For a summery appetizer that you can do ahead, roll cooked shrimp, crunchy vegetables and rice vermicelli in rice paper wrappers. When your guests arrive, cut the Rice Paper Spring Rolls in half and arrange them on a pretty platter with Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce for dipping.
- To discover more great grilling ideas from around the world, visit Kikkoman’s grilling microsite and click on the Flavors from Around the World link.