The Weather is Frightful, but Spicy Food is Delightful!
Winter weather can be wicked, with record blizzards across the country, so stay snug and toasty in your kitchen cooking up some dishes that will warm both body and soul. Curry makes American cuisine—as well as Asian—more flavorful, and Kikkoman has three new ready-to-use curry sauces so you can enjoy restaurant-quality curry in a hurry, anytime. Or try Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce to spice up your cooking and lift you out of those winter doldrums.
- Not only do spicy foods warm you up, but they’re also good for your health and well-being. Chili peppers are loaded with vitamins A and C, and recent studies suggest that spicy foods may be good for the circulation and the digestion, and even help you sleep better!
- Thai curry sauces are famous for their complexity and subtlety, but who wants to spend all day searching for exotic ingredients and then chopping and grinding them to make a curry sauce when you can find the perfect blend of flavors in a bottle? Making a delicious Thai curry is as easy as simmering tofu, noodles and vegetables in Kikkoman Thai Yellow Curry Sauce in our Noodles and Tofu with Thai Yellow Curry Sauce recipe.
- Kikkoman Thai Red Curry Sauce is lively and robust, with the sweet, sour and salty flavors that make Thai food so popular. Ingredients like lemongrass, galangal and garlic, fiery Thai red chilies and creamy coconut milk add up to a sauce that complements the flavors of beef, lamb and pork perfectly. For a flavorful Thai Curry Rice Bowl recipe in minutes, stir-fry beef, onions and bell peppers and simmer in Thai Red Curry Sauce.
- Kikkoman Tikka Masala Curry Sauce is a mild yet flavorful blend of tomatoes and Indian spices that transforms meat, poultry, fish, vegetables—even tofu—into genuine Tikka Masala-style curry dishes. Sauté cubes of chicken breast, simmer with Kikkoman Tikka Masala Curry Sauce, and serve over rice for our Chicken Tikka Masala Rice Bowl an authentic-tasting Indian meal in less time than it takes to order take-out!
- Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce captures the spiciness of Thai cuisine in a balanced blend of red chili paste and cayenne pepper mixed with vinegar, sugar and seasonings. You can use it right from the bottle or mix it with other ingredients like mayonnaise and sour cream to create dipping sauces or dressings with a Thai twist. Try Bangkok Sweet & Sour Fish to add a kick to your favorite fish, or make a Mandalay Fruit Salad with a sweet and spicy chili-lime dressing to bring a taste of the tropics to colder climates.