Thai Teriyaki BBQ Chicken Kabobs
Experience delicious flavors like never before when you add a Thai Teriyaki twist to your average kabob recipe. Just remember to not eat the skewer.
- 1 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tsp. ground pepper
- 2 Tsp. Curry Powder
- 2 Red Bell Pepper, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 Onions, cut into 2" pieces
- 3.5 Lbs Chicken Thighs, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- 1 Cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce
- Combine Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce, garlic, pepper, and curry powder in a large bowl.
- Marinate chicken in a zipper-lock bag with onions and bell peppers, for about 4 hours to overnight.
- Skewer the items in the order of chicken, onion, and then bell pepper.
- Heat grill to medium high, lightly oil the grill. Cook skewers turning occasionally for about 12-15 minutes until cooked through. Glaze generously with Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce right before cooked through.
- Serve with Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce.