Tex-Mex Spicy Chili
Hut. Hut. Hot! What’s a backyard tailgate without some spicy chili? If you’re not excited about your home team, a bowl of this zesty chili is sure to get you fired up!
- 2 ¼ Lbs. ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp. chili powder
- 1 ½ Cups prepared salsa
- ¼ Cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 Can (15 oz.) pinto beans
- Chopped onion
- Shredded cheese
- Brown beef with garlic and chili powder in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in salsa, soy sauce, Sriracha, and pinto beans. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon into serving bowls.
- Top with chopped onion and shredded cheese.