Spicy Garlic Hot Wings
These spicy garlic wings will lock you up as the MVC - Most Valuable Cook. Prepare to be carried off the patio on the shoulders of your fans, these wings will not be forgotten.
- 1-4 Lb. bag chicken wing drumettes
- 2 Tbsp. hot chili oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 4 Cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 2 green onions (including tops) minced
- ⅓ Cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
- 1 ½ Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tsp. cornstarch
- ¼ Cup water
- Heat oven to 400°F. Bake chicken wings on a nonstick baking sheet for 20 minutes, drain liquid. Turn wings over and bake for an additional 25 minutes until done and lightly browned.
- In the meantime put hot chili oil in a small saute pan. Add ginger, garlic, and green onions. Saute for 3 minutes, turn saute pan heat down to low and add in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and cilantro. Stir well to combine.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch and water, pour into saute pan with vegetables. Stir together and heat until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Place cooked wings in a large bowl, toss with the thickened sauce.