Chef Jet's Marinated Grilled Salmon
It's simple meets sweet when delicious grilled salmon is topped with Avocados From Mexico and stone fruit salsa. Prepare to become the favorite house on the block.
- 1 LB. fresh salmon
- ¾ Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Garlic and Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Trim salmon into 4 oz. pieces. Marinate in Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Garlic and Green Onion Sauce for about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your grill for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pat salmon dry, oil grill with olive oil, and grill about 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Top with Avocados From Mexico and Stone Fruit Salsa.
Avocados From Mexico and Stone Fruit Salsa
- 2 Cups finely diced stone fruit such as peaches, plums, or apricots
- 2 ripe Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, and cut into 1/4 – inch dice
- ¼ Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 fresh Serrano or jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- Gently toss together all ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.