Grilled Flank Steak and Sriracha Mayo
The traditional staple of summer grilling gets a whole lot more flavorful when you add a zesty Sriracha Mayo. It's okay to spoil your taste buds; it's summer after all.
- ⅓ Cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 4 Medium cloves garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 Lbs. flank steak, uncut
- 1 Loaf flat rustic bread
- 2 Tbsp. of Kikkoman Sriracha with 3 Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- 2 Cups arugula
- Brie Cheese
- Pulse all marinade ingredients in blender until a rough paste, scraping down blender jar as needed.
- Combine marinade and meat in gallon-size zipper-lock bag; press out as much air as possible and seal bag. Refrigerate 1 hour, flipping bag after 30 minutes to ensure that meat marinates evenly.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, over medium high heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer steaks to cutting board; tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Slice steak very thinly on the bias. Split Loaf, brush a bit of oil on the inside, and grill for about 1 minute until warm and slightly toasted. Smear the Kikkoman Siracha mayo onto the toasted bread. Compose your sandwich with sliced steak, arugula, and Brie.