The Chef Jet Brine
Cook your most tender meats yet with Chef Jet's delicious brine — an easy extra step in the cooking process that will make your poultry extra juicy, and extra delicious.
- 2 Cups Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 Gallons water
- 1 ½ Cups Kosher Salt
- 8 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. whole black peppercorns
- 4 dried bay leaves
- ¼ Cup Worcestershire suace
- ¾ Cup brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large food safe container. Whisk until salt and sugar are totally dissolved.
- Place meat into brine. Leave in brine about 1 hour per pound of meat.
Once done brining, pat meat dry before cooking.
*Tip: This brine works great on turkey, chicken, and pork.