Chunky Western Guacamole
This pregame appetizer is just what your backyard tailgate needs to get started. Just add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and you’ll definitely have a guacamole worth cheering about.
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 Tbsp. tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ Tsp. teaspoon ground red pepper
- Tortilla chips
- Mash avocados with lemon juice in large mixing bowl. Stir in chilies, tomato, soy sauce, onion, garlic and red pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
- Turn out into serving bowl and serve with chips.