Food Manufacturers > Products > Soy Sauce: Liquid > NFE-P Natural Flavor Enhancer
NFE-P Natural Flavor Enhancer
- Kikkoman NFE-P (powder) is unrivaled in its versatility. With a mild aroma, and a balanced, brothy flavor—and 30% less sodium than dehydrated regular soy sauce—the only thing you’ll taste is natural umami goodness. Label NFE-P as “naturally brewed soy sauce.” With no added MSG or HVP, it creates a clean ingredient statement you can market with confidence. And because Kikkoman NFE-P is made in the USA, it is safe, pure and traceable.
- Versatile: Mild flavor and pale golden color make NFE-P appropriate for savory applications of all kinds, regardless of category or cuisine.
- Clean-label flavor enhancement: Use in place of MSG, HVP and yeast extracts to keep your labels clean and consumer friendly.
- Easy to use: powder delivery format makes metering and storage a snap.
- Naturally fermented: Made using traditional soy sauce fermentation methods, not chemical hydrolysis.
- Umami-rich: Naturally occurring amino acids magnify your formulation’s savory goodness.
- Kikkoman quality: Backed by the reliability and reputation of the world’s leading supplier of Asian sauces and umami-enhancement solutions.
- Lower in sodium: With 30% less sodium than dehydrated regular soy sauce, NFE can be used to create boldly flavored lower-sodium products, Asian and beyond.
- Made in the USA: Made in America with 100% North American ingredients under strict GMP/HACCP programs to ensure safety and reliability with every order.
- Kosher Certified.
SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN