Food Manufacturers > Products > Soy Sauce: Liquid > Soy Sauce
00612 (55 lb plastic drum)
07003 (275 gal)
(Tankers are also available)
- Traditionally brewed "shoyu" soy sauce, produced by the action of special strains of microorganisms on soybeans and wheat during fermentation.
- Tart, sweet, salty flavor with beefy, brewed notes; distinctive fermented bouquet.
- Clear, dark reddish-brown color. Kosher certified.
- Versatile flavoring and colorful agent.
- Natural flavor enhancer.
- Salt replacer.
- Precursor for reaction flavors.
- Applications include: Prepared entrées, including meat, poultry, vegetables and seafood. Asian and other ethnic applications. Sauces, condiments, dressings and gravies. Snack applications. Cured meats. Soups. Marinades.
WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE; LESS THAN 1/10 OF 1% AS A PRESERVATIVE.